Toro Ez-Flow Plus with Flow Control
Multiple inlet and outlet configurations, as well as a jar-top design, give this valve the flexibility and serviceability that can meet residential applications anywhere in the world. It provides longer life span and leak protection in nearly any environment. Full stainless steel metering system.
A broad selection of inlet and outlet configurations and choice of sizes including anti-siphon meet the installation requirements of different geographic regions and piping systems. Manual internal and external bleed provides versatility when a user doesn't want to walk back to the controller to turn on a station.
- Jar-top design with heavy-duty cap ring requires no screws and provides fast and easy servicing
- DC Latching Solenoid compatible.
- Full stainless steel metering system.
- Encapsulated solenoid with captured hex plunger, spring & O-ring.
- Easily serviced without removal from the system.
The Toro Ez-Flow Plus is a part of the EZ-Flow series and is just as effective and high performing as its counterparts. Easy to install and simple to maintain, this is a flexible and versatile solution for a variety of settings and applications.