Reflex Tanks are highly constructed pressure tanks suitable for most domestic and commercial applications.
- Nominal volume: 300L
- Nominal Draw-off:108L
- Continuous max. temp 70°C
- Continuous max. pressure: 10 Bar
- Pre-charge: 4 Bar (58PSI)
- Diameter: 634 mm
- Height: 1184mm
- Net Weight: 52Kg
- System Connection: GI
- Colour: BLUE RAL 5007
|Product Type||Pressure Tank|
|Draw Off (Litres)||108|
Features & Benefits
- Manufactured in EU
- 304 Stainless Steel water connection
- Corrosion resistant for long life
- UV resistant epoxy coating with a minimum thickness of 30 micron in blue RAL5007
- Air valve with sealing cap eliminates leaks
- Food grade approved high-grade butyl membranes and bladders WRAS, ACS,AS/NZS4020
- 5 Year Tank Replacement Guarantee
- Booster Systems
- Borehole Systems
- Irrigation Systems
- Thermal Expansion
- Water hammer arresting
Energy Saving Device
- An energy saving device such as a Reflex Pressure Tank stores energy in the form of pressurized water.
- The energy is transformed by the pump from electricity to water pressure. With a Reflex tank there is no loss of energy once it has been stored in the device.
- By installing a Reflex Tank, the pump start events can be cut by 40 80%
- Saving Power
- Extending Pump Life
- Reducing Noise
- Low Initial Cost - The Reflex Tank is easy to fit to pumps and can even be wall mounted, the tank can be installed within minutes and can be fitted to any brand or type of pump.
Setup & Installation
- Pressure switch controlled pumps with differential pressure set at 140 kPa (20 psi), pre-charge the tank to 20 kPa (3 psi) below the cut in pressure.
- For pumps controlled by pressure switches with higher differential pressures, electronic controls or variable speed controls, pre-charge the tank to 65% of the maximum system pressure.
- Pressure tanks installed on mains pressure, pre-charge should be set at the mains pressure.
- For hot water expansion, pre-charge should be set at the mains pressure.
The product image shown is for illustration purpose only