Rain and rain/freeze sensors are becoming must-have components for irrigation systems these days. Rain Bird designed the new WR2 wireless sensor to exceed the standard. With revolutionary features, this sensor saves time, improves system performance and enhances your reputation as a water management expert.
Reliable signal transmission and other innovations deliver superior responsiveness to rainfall and cold temperatures, while user-friendly features cut installation and programming time in half. Choose your own rainfall set points and save up to 35% on water usage while promoting lush, beautiful landscapes.
- Enhanced antenna array provides superior signal reliability that overcomes most line-of-sight obstructions
- Sensor signal strength indicator enables one person set up, reducing installation time
- Convenient adjustment and monitoring of rain or freeze settings at the controller interface
- Simple battery replacement requiring no tools or need to disassemble the sensor
- Highly intuitive icon-driven controller interface simplifies programming
- Easy to install, self-leveling sensor bracket mounts to flat surfaces or rain gutters
- Antennas concealed within the units for greater visual appeal and product robustness
- "Quick Shut Off" interrupts active irrigation cycle during a rain event
The product image shown is for illustration purpose only