This easy-to-install rain sensor automatically shuts off your sprinkler system when it rains; saving water and money whether youre home or away. High-grade, UV-resistant polymer body resists the elements ensuring hassle-free performance. Complete with rugged aluminum latching bracket, and 25' of UV-resistant extension wire.
Easily connects to most irrigation system timers/controllers. Offers flexible, multiple rainfall settings from 1/8" to 3/4" which are quick and easy to adjust with a twist of the dial. An adjustable side vent ring allows the sensor to dry out once it collects water; moisture sensing disks work in a wide variety of climates. Compatible with low voltage 24VAC control circuits and 24 VAC pump start relay circuits.
Save Water, Save Money!
The Rainbird Wired Rain Sensor prevents unnecessary watering by capturing and detecting moisture, then sending a signal to the system timer to cancel the current watering cycle.
- Automatically shuts off and restarts sprinkler system when it rains, saving both water and money
- Quick and easy to adjust rainfall settings from 1/8" to 3/4" with a twist of the dial
- Adjustable side vent ring allows the sensor to dry out once it collects water
- Easily connects to most irrigation system controllers
- Durable high-grade, UV-resistant body on an aluminum bracket easily withstands harsh environments
- Includes 25' of UV-resistant extension wire
The product image shown is for illustration purpose only