RainBird is the first to offer a controller with easy to program dial featured in both English and Spanish. The ESP-LX Basic is a 12 station controller that can easily be expanded up to 48 stations with four independent programs and up to eight start times per station. Perfect for larger commercial sites. Expansion modules (sold separately) easily snap into place for adding stations. Additional features include; Cycle+Soak, seasonal adjust, station delay, and SimulStations. All this and more, make the ESP-LX Basic controller ideal for even your most unique applications.
Easy to Use
The ESP-LX Basic Controller utilizes the Rain Bird ESP Extra-Simple Programming user interface. The dial, switches, and buttons interface which Rain Bird first introduced in the early 1990s is easy to learn and use and has become a standard controller interface for the irrigation industry. The large LCD display incorporates softkey text labels for the button functions rather than dedicated buttons.
Dual language support allows the end-user or maintenance personnel to interface with the controller in English or Spanish. A simple turn of the dial changes the language: the right side being English and the left side Spanish. Date, time and unit formats are also configurable.
Easy to Install
The ESP-LX Basic Controller has a spacious case and quick-connect terminals making installation fast and easy. Multiple size wiring knockouts are provided on the bottom and backside of the case to adapt to a wide variety of wiring applications. The door and front panel are removable so the case can be easily mounted to the wall.
- Powerful, easy-to-use modular irrigation controller for commercial and larger residential applications
- Includes Flow Smart module with Learn Flow utility and flow usage totalizer
- FloWatch protection for high and low flow conditions with user-defined reactions
- FlowManager manages hydraulic demand, making full use of available water to shorten the total watering time
- Easily expandable from 12 to 48 stations with hot-swappable 4-, 8- or 12-station expansion modules
The product image shown is for illustration purpose only