Rainbird DVF Valve 12V DC Latching Coil
The Rain Bird DV/DVF valve is the premium valve product chosen by more professionals than any other valve on the market. Its long history of reliable performance makes it the natural choice for your landscape. It's consistent, problem-free performance means you can spend less time thinking about your irrigation system and more time enjoying your landscape.
Use DV/DVF series valves in locations where the use of a separate pressure vacuum breaker (PVB) or a double-check valve is required by city codes to protect against backflow. Check your local city codes to determine what type of valves are required.
- Double-filtered (diaphragm and solenoid) pilot-flow design for maximum reliability and grit resistance.
- Energy-efficient, low-power encapsulated solenoid with captured plunger and 90-mesh (200 microns) solenoid filter.
- Unique, easy-to-turn patented pressure assisted flow control mechanism (DVF models only).
- External bleed to manually flush the system of dirt and debris during installation and system start-up.
- Internal bleed for spray-free manual operation.
- Operates in low-flow and landscape drip applications when a 200 mesh filter is installed upstream.
The RainBird DVF Valve is available with a 12V DC Latching Coil. this is a tool ideal for applications where you need greater control over the water flow in your garden as it allows you to manipulate it remotely with ease.