RAINBIRD 8005 FULL CIRCLE GEAR DRIVE
The Rain Bird® 8005 Rotor is built rugged to withstand the harsh conditions and vandalism present in commercial rotor applications. It has been designed and tested to ensure the high reliability demanded by the market today. Its extensive customer identified features and 80-foot radius make it ideal for sports fields, parks and other large turf applications.
- Memory Arc® returns the rotor to its original arc setting.
- Non-strippable drive mechanism prevents damage from vandals.
- Brass reinforcing shaft of the nozzle turret to riser withstands vandal kick.
- Optional stainless steel riser model helps deter vandalism on public turf areas.
- Full and part circle operation in one unit to reduce inventory requirements.
- Easy, wet, dry arc adjustment with slotted screwdriver through top of rotor from 50° to 330° part-circle, 360° non-reversing full-circle