HUNTER PRO-C 3 STATION MODULE
This is a MODULE ONLY - Use as an add-on to your existing Irrigation Controller - Adds 3 stations to your existing Irrigation Controller.
The Hunter Pro-C Series Controller is customizable from 3 to 15 stations and is considered Hunter's best-selling irrigation controller. This full-featured series offers 3 programs with multiple start times as well as "one-touch" manual start and rapid advance, independent day scheduling options, superior surge protection and a heavy-duty plastic cabinet. The Hunter Pro-C Series Controller delivers maximum flexibility in a modular form. No wonder it is the choice for so many landscapes!
Features & Benefits:
- Versatile modular design Simplified inventory management; easily customize a unit to the desired number of stations U.S. Patent #'s 6,840,460 & 6,842,667
- Large LCD display for simplified programming Easy to read for schedule review and entry
- Three programs (A, B, C) with multiple start times Independent programming handles many different watering requirements
- Choice of independent day scheduling options Days of the week, odd/even or 31-day interval for maximum flexibility
- Global water budget/seasonal adjustment Easily change run time of all zones from 10% to 150%
- Non-volatile memory Holds programs indefinitely; excellent insurance against unreliable power
- Superior surge protection and self-diagnostic short circuit protection Microcircuits are protected from electrical spikes, no fuses to worry about
- Remote control ready Supplied with connection for SRR and ICR remote controls
Installing PCM Modules:
The Pro-C controller is designed with a simple to use POWER LOCK feature that assures that the modules are energized and firmly secured into the controller. The POWER LOCK can unlock or lock all modules at one time by simply pushing the POWER LOCK slide.
- Slide the POWER LOCK into the POWER OFF (unlocked) position. Insert the PCM modules into the appropriate sequential position in the controller cabinet. NOTE: When in the POWER OFF (unlocked) position the controller display will be blank.
- Once all of the modules are in place, slide the POWER LOCK into the POWER ON (locked) position to energize and secure the modules into the controller.
- The Pro-C will automatically recognize the correct number of stations. It is not necessary to press the reset button or cycle power to the controller.