Irrigating a landscape during a rainstorm not only results in oversaturated plants and turf, but it also wastes water. Hunter's Mini Clik rain sensor provides the simplest, most effective way to prevent sprinklers from running during or after any level of rainfall. It easily installs on any automatic irrigation system.
The Mini-Clik stops scheduled irrigation when it detects a pre-set level of rain has fallen. This automatic process ensures landscapes arent watered during a storm. Once the storm passes, the Mini-Clik allows the controller to resume normal irrigation. Mini-Clik is compatible with all Hunter controllers, and once plugged in, it ensures that a system doesnt water during the rain.
- Easily installs on any automatic irrigation system.
- Versatile enough to work with all popular controllers
- Reliable operation, no false shutdowns
- Adjusts to actuate at various rainfall quantities
- The Hunter Mini-Clik rain sensor will prevent wasting water and over-watering during rainfall.
The product image shown is for illustration purpose only