0.37kW, 0.5hp, 240V, max hd 40m, max flow 40L/m Ports 1 BSPF In, 1 BSPF Out
|Product Type||Pressure System|
|Suitable For||Clean Water|
|Flow Range Category||a. 0 - 99 L/min|
|Flow Rate (L/min)||27|
|Max Flow (L/min)||27|
|Head Range Category||b. 40 - 59 m|
|Max Head (m)||45|
|Port Size Inlet||1" BSPF inlet|
|Port Size Outlet||1" BSPM outlet|
The Bianco 2.0 end suction peripheral turbine pump is an ideal device for low flow applications. They are especially suited for jacking pumps, commercial and industrial washdowns as well as domestic gardening. They are also ideal for tank water transfer.
Suitable for clean water and in applications where there is flooded suction The pump has the following features and benefits:
- Includes iCON nXt electronic pump controller for automatic pump starting, stopping and restart after power loss and/or water loss.
- Corrosion resistant pump body and impeller to ensure pump durability
- Cataphoresis1 treatment of pump body for rust prevention to ensure no water discoloration or suspended particles
- High quality mechanical shaft seal and high quality bearings
- 240V single phase TEFC motor with in-built auto reset thermal overload to prevent the pump from overheating.
- Jacking pumps
- Commercial and industrial washdowns
- Domestic gardening
- Tank water transfer
- Clean water in applications where there is flooded suction
1. Cataphoresis is an electrochemical coating process for metallic surfaces widely used in the industry due to its penetration and long life, either as a priming coat or finished paint for corrosion resistance.
2 Year BIANCO Pumpz Warranty
This pump includes the Bianco iCON nXt series of pump controller.
The nXt Controller is designed and tested in Australia to ensure operation in the toughest of environments, combining innovative technology with robust proven architecture to guarantee constant supply of pressurised water when and where you need it the most.
- Digital display gives you a real time indication of system pressure
- Anti-cycle Protection
- Dry run protection with auto restart function that tests for water availability every 24hrs
- Anti-seize function if pump has not operated for last 24 hours
- Controller automatically restarts pump after a power failure
- Easy assembly and removal using push-n-connect fitting with U clip
- Complies to AS/NZ 4020 drinking water standard
- Over pressure protection turns pump off when 10 bar is reached
- Overload protection
|nXt Controller Data|
|Rated Voltage||220-240V AC|
|Start Pressure||2.2 bar (32PSi)|
|Stop Pressure||on no flow|
|Max Pressure||10 bar (145PSI)|
|Max Liquid Temp||40°C|
|Cable to Pump||Plug and Play|
|Flylead for Pump||When sold as control only|
|Accessories (Sold Separately)||-|
|1 ¼ Union Kit|
The product image shown is for illustration purpose only