The product image shown is for illustration purpose only
0.6kW, 0.8hp, 240V, max hd 45m, max flow 58L/m, 4 taps. Ports 1” BSPF In, 1” BSPM Out. 2.2 bar controller.
|Product Type||Pressure System|
|Suitable For||Clean Water|
|Approval||Drinking Water Approval|
|Flow Range Category||a. 0 - 99 L/min|
|Flow Rate (L/min)||63|
|Max Flow (L/min)||63|
|Head Range Category||b. 40 - 59 m|
|Max Head (m)||45|
|Port Size Inlet||1" BSPF inlet|
|Port Size Outlet||1" BSPM outlet|
The pump is a self-priming surface mounted pressure system pump supplied with plug and play leads (IEC type) wired and ready to install. The self-priming ability provides excellent suction capacity of up to 9m.
The pump is characterised by:
- Corrosion resistant pump body, diffuser and impeller to ensure pump durability
- Cataphoresis1 treatment of pump body for rust prevention to ensure no water discoloration or suspended particles
- Automatic electronic pump control fitted and wired with plug and play leads so a licensed electrician is not required during installation.
- Includes fully electronic pump controller for automatic pump starting, stopping and restart after power loss and water loss.
- Run dry protection to prevent pump damage
- Automatic electronic control has in-built check valve to prevent water backflow through the pump.
- High quality mechanical shaft seal and high quality bearings
- 240V single phase TEFC motor with in-built auto reset thermal overload to prevent the pump from overheating.
- AS/NZS 4020 Drinking Water Approved for consumer peace of mind
1. Cataphoresis is an electrochemical coating process for metallic surfaces widely used in the industry due to its penetration and long life, either as a priming coat or finished paint for corrosion resistance.
Suitable for supplying water to domestic households. Also suitable for small scale garden irrigation.
- L 455mm x H 469mm x W 215mm
2 Year BIANCO Pumpz Warranty.
This pump includes the Bianco iCON nXt series of pump controller.
The nXt Controller is designed and tested in Australia to ensure operation in the toughest of environments, combining innovative technology with robust proven architecture to guarantee constant supply of pressurised water when and where you need it the most.
- Digital display gives you a real time indication of system pressure
- Anti-cycle Protection
- Dry run protection with auto restart function that tests for water availability every 24hrs
- Anti-seize function if pump has not operated for last 24 hours
- Controller automatically restarts pump after a power failure
- Easy assembly and removal using push-n-connect fitting with U clip
- Complies to AS/NZ 4020 drinking water standard
- Over pressure protection turns pump off when 10 bar is reached
- Overload protection
|nXt Controller Data|
|Rated Voltage||220-240V AC|
|Start Pressure||2.2 bar (32PSi)|
|Stop Pressure||on no flow|
|Max Pressure||10 bar (145PSI)|
|Max Liquid Temp||40°C|
|Cable to Pump||Plug and Play|
|Flylead for Pump||When sold as control only|
|Accessories (Sold Separately)||-|
|1 ¼” Union Kit|
Drinking Water Approved
AS/NZS 4020 Drinking Water Approved.
Pumps that are AS/NZS 4020 Drinking Water Approved Offer peace-of-mind.
This approval ensures that the pump will not contribute any toxic materials or metals to the liquid being pumped, won’t support the growth of micro-organisms and won’t change the taste or appearance of your water