The product image shown is for illustration purpose only
3” HELICAL SOLAR PUMP COMPLETE SOLUTION KIT
The 3” helical rotor iSolar PDP range provides a ‘plug and play’ kit set solution that requires only moderate DIY skills to install and has little ongoing maintenance requirements.
The iSolar 3” PDP can be installed down a bore, in a tank or fitted to a pontoon to supply from an open body of water.
- 3” iCON Solar Motor & 30 meters cable with 4 pin plug
- 3” iCON Positive Displacement Pump
- iCON PDP3 Solar Controller
- Float/Level Switch with 30 meters cable
- Nylon Safety Rope - 30 meters
- Non-return Valve - 1”
|Product Type||Solar Powered Borehole Pump|
|Flow Rate (L/min)||25 L/min|
|Kilo Watts||0.37 kW|
|Max Head (m)||80 m|
|Port Size Outlet||1" BSPM|
|Max Flow||25 L/min|
|Solar Array||2 x 300W in series|
Windmill Replacement Market
- Solar Pumps are low maintenance, easy to install, have little to no recurring costs and virtually operate themselves requiring only sunlight to pump water.
- Windmills often require maintenance, repair and replacement of parts which is often expensive and labor intensive. Furthermore, if there is no wind there is no water.
- A solar pump will be in use whenever there is sunlight, even on overcast and cloudy days.
Renewable Solar Energy
A typical solar pumping system consists of the following: A solar array to convert sunlight to electricity, a controller to manage the power from the array to the motor which rotates the pump to move the water to where you need it most.