3 HELICAL SOLAR PUMP COMPLETE SOLUTION KIT
The 3 helical rotor iSolar PDP range provides a €š¬˜plug and play kit set solution that requires only moderate DIY skills to install and has little ongoing maintenance requirements.
The iSolar 3 PDP can be installed down a bore, in a tank or fitted to a pontoon to supply from an open body of water.
- 3 iCON Solar Motor & 30 meters cable with 4 pin plug
- 3 iCON Positive Displacement Pump
- iCON PDP3 Solar Controller
- Float/Level Switch with 30 meters cable
- Nylon Safety Rope - 30 meters
- Non-return Valve - 1
|Solar Powered Borehole Pump
|Flow Rate (L/min)
|Max Head (m)
|Port Size Outlet
|1 x 300W
Windmill Replacement Market
- Solar Pumps are low maintenance, easy to install, have little to no recurring costs and virtually operate themselves requiring only sunlight to pump water.
- Windmills often require maintenance, repair and replacement of parts which is often expensive and labor intensive. Furthermore, if there is no wind there is no water.
- A solar pump will be in use whenever there is sunlight, even on overcast and cloudy days.
Renewable Solar Energy
A typical solar pumping system consists of the following: A solar array to convert sunlight to electricity, a controller to manage the power from the array to the motor which rotates the pump to move the water to where you need it most.
The product image shown is for illustration purpose only