The nXt series of pump controls represents the next step in pressurised pump control.
Designed and tested in Australia to ensure operation in the toughest of environments, combining innovative technology with robust proven architecture to guarantee constant supply of pressurised water when and where you need it the most.
Ideal for pumps supplying clean, non-volatile liquids without fibers or solids in applications such as:
- Household water supply
- Water transfer
- Washing systems
- Pressure boosting
|Brand||Bianco iCON nXt|
|Product Type||Pump Controller|
|Kilo Watts||1.5 kW|
|Port Size Inlet||1" BSPM Inlet|
|Port Size Outlet||1" BSPM outlet|
|Rated Voltage||220-240V AC|
|Start Pressure||2.2 bar (32PSi)|
|Stop Pressure||on no flow|
|Max Pressure||10 bar (145PSI)|
|Max Liquid Temp||40°C|
|Cable to Pump||Plug and Play|
|Flylead for Pump||When sold as control only|
|Accessories (Sold Separately)||-|
|1 ¼ Union Kit|
- Digital display gives you a real time indication of system pressure
- Anti-cycle Protection
- Dry run protection with auto restart function that tests for water availability every 24hrs
- Anti-seize function if pump has not operated for last 24 hours
- Controller automatically restarts pump after a power failure
- Easy assembly and removal using push-n-connect fitting with U clip
- Complies to AS/NZ 4020 drinking water standard
- Over pressure prot
Drinking Water Approved
AS/NZS 4020 Drinking Water Approved.
Pumps that are AS/NZS 4020 Drinking Water Approved Offer peace-of-mind.
This approval ensures that the pump will not contribute any toxic materials or metals to the liquid being pumped, wont support the growth of micro-organisms and wont change the taste or appearance of your water.
The product image shown is for illustration purpose only