|Product Type||Solar Motor Controller|
|Suitable For||Solar Borehole Pumps|
|Volts||55V to 440V DC, 90Vto 260V AC|
|Warranty (months)||24 Months|
|Watts||3000W DC, 2400W AC|
- Full Plug and play option in Powder coated enclosure.
- Fitted with AC and DC Circuit breaker and IP 44 rated power connector for motor.
- Easy fit connections for solar array
- AC240 V Power lead for Mains supply
- The iSOLAR controller can take signals from two float switches placed in a tank or similar.
- The high-level float switch signal indicates on SP Monitor that the reservoir/tank is full and at this point the controller stops the pump. When the water level of the storage tank drops, the float drops closed and the pump returns to operation after 10 minutes. Within 10min, the TANK FULL signal light remains on and the display starts counting down from 600 to 0. The countdown ends and the TANK FULL indicator goes off and the pump system restarts.
- The low-level float switch signal indicates on SP Monitor that the reservoir/tank is empty and at this point the controller starts the pump. When the water wells or pools without water, the water under the float drop and closed, PV monitor TANK EMPTY signal indicator light, direct the pump system immediately shut down. When the water level rises, the float rises and falls, and the pump returns to operation after 10 minutes. Within 10 minutes, the TANK EMPTY signal light remains on and the display starts counting down from 600 to 0. The countdown is over and the TANK EMPTY indicator goes off and the pump system restarts. On power up, if tank is not full, then the iSOLAR controller powers the pump to fill the tank.
- The iSOLAR controller is suitable for outdoor installation and is weather-proof. However, its location/positioning against direct sun light should be avoided.
- The iSOLAR motor has dry run protection. If there is insufficient water for 10 seconds the motor will stop. After 30 seconds the motor will run for 10 seconds looking for water, and if unsuccessful will try again in 30 seconds. If still no water the motor will stop and attempt to restart every 30 minutes.
- The iSOLAR motor has no flow protection when the optional flow meter is wired to the controller and there is a flow meter restart timer adjustment (10-60 m in 10m intervals) on the controller.
Stainless Steel FlowmeterFlow meter for use with ICON Solar Motor Controller for no flow pump protection.
- Flow range: 1-120L/min
- Maximum water pressure 20 bar
- Working voltage range: DC 5-18 V
- Provides a pulse output to the iSOLAR Controller
- Operating Temp: up to 80C
- Cable length: 480mm
The product image shown is for illustration purpose only