The product image shown is for illustration purpose only
|Product Type||Solar Motor Controller|
|Suitable For||Solar Borehole Pumps|
|Volts||55V to 440V DC, 90Vto 260V AC|
|Warranty (months)||24 Months|
|Watts||3000W DC, 2400W AC|
- The iSOLAR controller can take signals from two float switches placed in a tank or similar.
- The high-level float switch signal indicates on SP Monitor that the reservoir/tank is full and at this point the controller stops the pump. When the water level of the storage tank drops, the float drops closed and the pump returns to operation after 10 minutes. Within 10min, the “TANK FULL” signal light remains on and the display starts counting down from “600” to “0.” The countdown ends and the “TANK FULL” indicator goes off and the pump system restarts.
- The low-level float switch signal indicates on SP Monitor that the reservoir/tank is empty and at this point the controller starts the pump. When the water wells or pools without water, the water under the float drop and closed, PV monitor “TANK EMPTY” signal indicator light, direct the pump system immediately shut down. When the water level rises, the float rises and falls, and the pump returns to operation after 10 minutes. Within 10 minutes, the “TANK EMPTY” signal light remains on and the display starts counting down from “600” to “0.” The countdown is over and the “TANK EMPTY” indicator goes off and the pump system restarts. On power up, if tank is not full, then the iSOLAR controller powers the pump to fill the tank.
- The iSOLAR controller is suitable for outdoor installation and is weather-proof. However, its location/positioning against direct sun light should be avoided.
- The iSOLAR motor has dry run protection. If there is insufficient water for 10 seconds the motor will stop. After 30 seconds the motor will run for 10 seconds looking for water, and if unsuccessful will try again in 30 seconds. If still no water the motor will stop and attempt to restart every 30 minutes.
- The iSOLAR motor has “no flow” protection when the optional flow meter is wired to the controller and there is a flow meter restart timer adjustment (10-60 m in 10m intervals) on the controller.
- Operating Temp: up to 80C
- Cable length: 480mm