The product image shown is for illustration purpose only
|Product Type||Pressure System|
|Suitable For||Rainwater Harvesting|
|Approval||Approved For Drinking Water|
|Flow Range Category||b. 100 - 199 L/min|
|Flow Rate (L/min)||80 L/min|
|Kilo Watts||0.85 kW|
|Max Head (m)||50 m|
- Proven components
- Requires no power supply and consumes no electrical energy
- Designed to operate with pumps and mains up to 1000 kPa (145 psi)
- Pump flows to 105 l/m, mains flows to 40 l/m (at 500kPa mains)
- Designed to further save water resources by reducing incoming mains to 200 kPa
- Requires no weather proofing
- Can be mounted any distance from the pump underground or inside a tank
- Completely waterproof - Can be hosed down without the fear of electrocution
- UV stabilised technopolymer for long life and good looks
- All Rainsaver MK6 pumps are independently controlled to regulate flows and pressures whilst protecting the pump against voltage fluctuations, loss of water and incorporate a 24 hour automatic pump restart
- WaterMark approved components for connection to all Town Water supplies. Safe against water borne bacteria, dezincification and lead poisoning
- No unsightly controller power, water level float cables or the need for a dedicated controller power point
- Australian owned and designed
2 Year Rainsaver MK6 Warranty
WATERMARK APPROVAL - ATS 5200.477:2006.
The WaterMark Certification Scheme is a mandatory certification scheme for plumbing and drainage products to ensure that plumbing and drainage materials and products are fit for purpose and appropriately authorised for use in plumbing installations.
The Plumbing Code of Australia requires certain plumbing and drainage materials and products to be certified and authorised for use in a plumbing or drainage installation. These materials and products are to be certified through the WaterMark Certification Scheme and listed on the WaterMark Product Database.
In order to achieve Watermark Certification, the subject material or product must:
- be tested by a recognised testing laboratory;
- comply with an approved specification (either a relevant existing standard or an approved WaterMark Technical Specification);
- be manufactured in accordance with an approved Quality Assurance Program; and
- carry a warranty.
Materials and products complying fully with the applicable requirements of the WaterMark Certification Scheme are then eligible to be certified by a WaterMark Conformity Assessment Body (WMCAB) and listed on the WaterMark Product Database.
Certified materials and products are identifiable by the WaterMark trademark, which must be displayed on the material or product upon the granting of a WaterMark Certificate of Conformity.
Pressure Systems calculated at 10 L/m
RAINSAVER MK6 - Not for sale seperately
* Warranty Service is provided at the nearest authorised service agent