The product image shown is for illustration purpose only
- Rainsaver MK4E Changeover Device.
- 2 Year Rainsaver MK4E Infield Warranty
- Designed to operate with pumps up to 800kPa.
- 100L/m flow.
- 12V Low voltage Float.
- WaterMark approved for connection to all town water supplies.
- Aesthetically designed and requires no weather proofing.
- For self controlled pumps up to 1.5hp, 1.1kW, 240V.
|Product Type||Pressure System|
|Suitable For||Rainwater Harvesting|
|Approval||Approved For Drinking Water|
|Flow Range Category||b. 100 - 199 L/min|
|Flow Rate (L/min)||120 L/min|
|Kilo Watts||1.55 kW|
|Head Range Category||c. 60 - 99 m|
|Max Head (m)||61 m|
1.55kW, 2.1hp, 240V, Max Head 61m, Max Flow 120L/m, 12 taps. Ports 1” BSPF In, 1” BSPF Out
- Energy efficient
- It can be installed in vertical or horizontal position, in a ventilated room or in a recess
- Quiet operation - 45 dB in standard use
- Saves 30% of space in comparison with a traditional system
- Easy maintenance
- Wireless device to facilitate the creation of pressure booster sets and for connection to other devices
Drinking Water Approved
AS/NZS 4020 Drinking Water Approved.
Pumps that are AS/NZS 4020 Drinking Water Approved Offer peace-of-mind.
This approval ensures that the pump will not contribute any toxic materials or metals to the liquid being pumped, won’t support the growth of micro-organisms and won’t change the taste or appearance of your water