|Flow Range Category
|b. 100 - 199 L/min
|Flow Rate (L/min)
|Head Range Category
|a. 0 - 39 m
|Max Head (m)
|Port Size Outlet
|1" BSPF outlet
Rainwater to Mains Changeover Device
- Rainsaver MK4E Changeover Device.
- 2 Year Rainsaver MK4E Infield Warranty
- 12V Low voltage Float.
- WaterMark approved for connection to all town water supplies.
- Aesthetically designed and requires no weather proofing.
WATERMARK APPROVAL - ATS 5200.477:2006.
The WaterMark Certification Scheme is a mandatory certification scheme for plumbing and drainage products to ensure that plumbing and drainage materials and products are fit for purpose and appropriately authorised for use in plumbing installations.
The Plumbing Code of Australia requires certain plumbing and drainage materials and products to be certified and authorised for use in a plumbing or drainage installation. These materials and products are to be certified through the WaterMark Certification Scheme and listed on the WaterMark Product Database.
n order to achieve Watermark Certification, the subject material or product must:
- be tested by a recognised testing laboratory;
- comply with an approved specification (either a relevant existing standard or an approved WaterMark Technical Specification);
- be manufactured in accordance with an approved Quality Assurance Program; and
- carry a warranty.
Materials and products complying fully with the applicable requirements of the WaterMark Certification Scheme are then eligible to be certified by a WaterMark Conformity Assessment Body (WMCAB) and listed on the WaterMark Product Database.
Certified materials and products are identifiable by the WaterMark trademark, which must be displayed on the material or product upon the granting of a WaterMark Certificate of Conformity.
Pressure Systems calculated at 10 L/m
2 Year Rainsaver MK4E Infield Warranty
The product image shown is for illustration purpose only