The product image shown is for illustration purpose only
The BIA-iPRESS is a device used to control electric 240V pumps of 2.2kW or less. The controller monitors both the pressure and the flow and controls the operation of the pump automatically. Because of its design, there is no need for a separate pressure (expansion) tank, nor is there any need to adjust start and stop pressures as per traditional pressure switches.
The unit will protect the pump should the water supply entering the pump is stopped (either due to blockage in the pipe or tank running dry) and will automatically restart normal operation once water is restored.
Controller comes with a fully adjustable cut in (start) pressure of between 0.5-6.0 bar and a cut out (stop) pressure of between 0.8-9.8 bar. The iPRESS has the ability to operate as either a standard auto restart pressure controller (start pressure to be set) or a automatic restart loss of prime pressure switch (start and stop pressure to be set)
The new iPRESS controller combines the advantages of both a standard pressure switch and a typical electronic automatic restart controller
|Product Type||Pump Controller|
|Suitable For||Clean Water|
|Kilo Watts||2.2 kW|
|Port Size Inlet||1" BSPM Inlet|
|Port Size Outlet||1" BSPM outlet|
|Warranty (months)||12 Months|
|Inlet||1” BSP male|
|Outlet||1” BSP male|
|Special non-return valve to avoid surges.||YES|
|Security system to avoid operation of the pump without water.||YES|
|Manual start switch (RESET)||YES|
|Voltage LED (POWER)||YES|
|Pump working LED (ON)||NO|
|Security system LED (STATUS)||YES|
|1.5 metre lead and 3 pin Australian/New Zealand plug.||YES|
|0.6 metre pump power lead, 3 pin plug and play||YES|
|Adjustable cut in (start) pressure||YES|
|Maximum current:||16(8) Amps|
|Maximum water temperature:||60 deg C.|
|Starting pressure||0.5-6.0 bar.|
|Stop pressure||0.8-9.8 bar.|
|Maximum working pressure:||10 bar|
|Minimum flow||0.5 l/m|
- Starts and stops the pump automatically when the tap is open or closed. This means the operator does not need to turn off the pump after use.
- Maintains a constant pressure during operation resulting in a reliable water supply when required
- Automatically stops the pump in the situation of no flow (due to inlet pump blockage) and will automatically resume normal operation once the blockage is removed
- Automatically restarts normal operation in the event of power being cut off to the control. This gives the homeowner peace of mind that the unit will continue to operate even if they are away on holidays
- Controller is able to keep the pump running at flows as low as 0.5L/min to maintain water supply
- Plug and play leads (IEC type) installed on the controller so that a licensed electrician is not required to replace the controller if required
- Change between Mode 1 (Change Cut In pressure only) and Mode 2 (Change Cut In and cut out) via a single button push.
- Real time indication of system pressure displayed so a separate in line pressure gauge is not required
- Special non return valve to avoid water surging.