WaterSwitch provides the best possible solution for urban rainwater harvesting. The WaterSwitch provides automatic selection between rainwater from a tank and water from mains. A seamless supply of water (tank or mains) is delivered to household demands such as toilet cistern filling, washing machines, garden watering and car washing. The WaterSwitch can be fitted to most household pumps in the Onga range.
Use your rainwater for The washing machine, flushing the toilet, washing the car, watering the garden.
- Suitable for use with mains and clean water without solids or fibres in suspension.
- Fluid: Water.
- Minimum flow rate: 2 lpm.
- Maximum water temperature: 40°C.
- Minimum water temperature: 1°C.
- Maximum ambient temperature:40°C.
- Minimum ambient temperature: 1°C.
- Minimum mains pressure: 100kPa.
- Maximum mains pressure: 1000kPa.
- Voltage: 230
- Type of current: 1-Phase
- Maximum electrical load: 10A
- IP rating: IP44
Automatically saves water
Seamlessly switches between mains and rainwater tank
Upon activation, solenoid valve prevents mixing of mains and tank water so genuine water savings are achieved
2 year warranty