Heissner Pond Vacuum Perfect F650P, offers 2200 - 2400 watts of power to remove sludge and other debris from your pond floor. This vacuum continuously draws and empties water due to its integrated 4000 l/hr discharge pump and thanks to it's powerful discharge pump, this vacuum has the ability to discharge the dirty water to a maximum of 2 metres above the vacuum which makes it ideal to pump over rocks, walls and fences.
Includes: pond vacuum with stainless steel tank, 7.50 metre suction hose, 5 metre discharge hose, discharge bag, 3 rigid stainless steel extension tubes plus 1 clear plastic tube for checking suction and 3 nozzles.
The 3 nozzles are:
- Universal nozzle - all round suction nozzle particularly suitable for removing debris from gravelled areas.
- Standard Flat nozzle - for removing debris from flat surfaces such as those found in pre-formed and lined ponds.
- Crevice nozzle - enables debris to be removed from intricate areas between stones, plants and statuaries etc.
- Suitable for ponds from 10 square metres and upwards.
- Continuously draws and empties water due to its integrated 4000 l/hr discharge pump.
- 5 year guarantee.
- Total wattage of 2200 - 2400 Watts: 1400 - 1600 Watt vacuum head motor, 800 Watt discharge pump.
- Maximum flow rate of 4000 l/hr.
- Maximum suction depth of 180cm.
- 45 litre tank capacity.
- 10 metre cable.
- This vacuum runs continuously.
- Comes with wheels for easier mobility.
|Dimensions (mm) L x W x H||500 x 430 x 1050mm|
|Power Consumption (watt)||2400|
|Turnover rate max. (l/h)||4000|
|Head of water max.(m)||1.8|
|Connection Cable (m)||10|
|Guarantee (excl. wearing parts)||5 years|
The product image shown is for illustration purpose only