The product image shown is for illustration purpose only
DAB iCON Powered Pressure System
Ideal for medium to large homes. Suitable for high density urban applications.
1.85kW, 2.5hp, 240V, max hd 62m, max flow 120L/m, 12 taps. Ports 1-1/4” BSPF In, 1” BSPM Out. Controller with fully adjustable cut in pressure 0.5 to 6 bar.
|Product Type||Pressure System|
|Suitable For||Clean Water|
|Flow Range Category||b. 100 - 199 L/min|
|Flow Rate (L/min)||120|
|Max Flow (L/min)||120|
|Head Range Category||c. 60 - 99 m|
|Max Head (m)||62|
|Port Size Inlet||1 1/4" BSPF inlet|
|Port Size Outlet||1" BSPM outlet|
This pump includes the Bianco iCON nXt PRO series of pump controller.
The nXt PRO Controller is designed and tested in Australia to ensure operation in the toughest of environments, combining innovative technology with robust proven architecture to guarantee constant supply of pressurised water when and where you need it the most.
- Digital display gives you a real time indication of system pressure
- Anti-cycle Protection
- Dry run protection with auto restart function that tests for water availability every 24hrs
- Anti-seize function if pump has not operated for last 24 hours
- Controller automatically restarts pump after a power failure
- Easy assembly and removal using push-n-connect fitting with U clip
- Complies to AS/NZ 4020 drinking water standard
- Over pressure protection turns pump off when 10 bar is reached
- Overload protection
Two operational modes:
Mode One - Adjustable cut in pressure setting.
- Controller stops pump when flow drops.
Mode Two - Adjustable cut in and cut out pressure.
- Shut down governed by pressure. Requires pressure tank
|nXt PRO Controller Data|
|Function||ON/OFF + Config|
|Rated Voltage||220-240V AC|
|Max Pressure||10 bar (145PSI)|
|Max Liquid Temp||40°C|
|Cable to Pump||Plug and Play|
|Flylead for Pump||When sold as control only|
|Accessories (Sold Separately)||15 AMP Cable|
|1 ¼” Union Kit|
Drinking Water Approved
Pumps that are AS/NZS 4020 Drinking Water Approved Offer peace-of-mind.
This approval ensures that the pump will not contribute any toxic materials or metals to the liquid being pumped, won’t support the growth of micro-organisms and won’t change the taste or appearance of your water